I have made this salad several times for catered events and it's been very popular- simple to make, but it will impress your guests.
Catering this summer has been mostly Spanish menus. I have made this salad several times and it's been very popular- simple to make, but it will impress your guests.
- 2 15 oz cans Navy beans or Cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cucumber seeded and diced
- 2 tomatoes seeded and diced
- ¼ cup mint chopped
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a large non-reactive bowl. Chill for 1 hour or up to overnight. Serve chilled or at room temperature.