This recipe is perfect for a picnic, or a light meal by the woodstove if the weather doesn't improve. I usually serve this chicken salad on potato rolls, but it would also be great on a bed of baby greens lightly dressed with a basic vinaigrette.
- 4 cups roasted chicken, chopped and skin removed (store roasted chickens work well)
- ½ cups green onions chopped
- ½ cup smoked almonds chopped
- ¼ cup yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- bread or rolls of your choice
Combine all ingredients. Scoop mixture onto rolls or bread and serve.