The recipe of the month is Spinach, Mushroom, Pear, and Blue Cheese Salad. We have a pear tree and it was very prolific this year, so we have been eating pears in many different forms. This is a very simple recipe and everyone loves it. Enjoy!
- 4 ripe pears peeled and cubed
- 10 oz bag of baby spinach
- ½ cup mushrooms washed and sliced
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbled
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Place first 3 salad ingredients in a bowl. Pour on just enough dressing to coat spinach. Top with blue cheese.