- 12 6 inch flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb firm tofu diced
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup celery thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 ½ cups broccoli chopped
- 1 ½ cups mung bean sprouts
- 1 ½ cups nappa cabbage thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes (or add to taste)
- ½ cup Hoisin sauce
Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in a 300º oven for about 20 minutes.
Mix sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
Heat oil in fry pan. Add tofu and fry until browned on all sides. Remove from pan. Add onions, garlic, and celery. Cook until onions are softened. Add mushrooms and broccoli. Cook until mushrooms have browned. Add sprouts, cabbage, tofu, and sauce. Cook until thickened. Remove from heat.
To serve, spread 1 tablespoon of Hoisin sauce down the middle of a tortilla. Top with vegetables. Wrap and eat.