I always use this appetizer, along with Curried Pineapple Spread, for my evening luau classes. I'm often asked for the recipe, so here it is! It's very simple to make and everyone has enjoyed it at class.
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup green onions minced
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce, more to taste
- 1½ cups salad shrimp
Place all ingredients except shrimp into a mixing bowl. Stir to blend. Use a hand mixer if the cream cheese is lumpy. Adjust heat (spiciness) to your taste. Stir in shrimp. Chill for several hours or overnight before serving. Serve with assorted crackers.
Serves 6 to 8.