Class Cooking specializes in elegant small group cooking classes.
Emilee is now catering Hors d'oeuvres with wine tasting for up to 55 people. Sit down dinners for up to 16 people. She can work with you to design a special menu perfect for your group in our space or your home.
Emilee is also providing personal chef services, and will deliver meals to your home.
Below you'll find some menu suggestions. For more options contact me and I will create a special menu just for your group. These cuisines can also be turned into private classes.
- Tortilla Espanol (Spanish omelet)
- Grilled Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto with Alioli
- Pinchos Morunos (spicy pork kebabs)
- Paella Valenciano
- Espinacas a la Catalana (spinach sautéed with currents and pine nuts)
- Ensalada de Judias Blancas (white bean salad with tomatoes and mint)
- Torta de Santiago (classic Spanish almond cake
- Tzatziki (yogurt, cucumber, and garlic dip)
- Greek Salad (feta, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and olives)
- Lamb Shish Kebab
- Dolmas (grape leaves stuffed with rice, currants, and pine nuts)
- Carrot Salad with Cinnamon and Orange Dressing
- Lamb Tagine with Peas and Preserved Lemons
- Spiced Lentil and Butternut Squash Tagine
- Cous Cous with Herbs and Preserved Lemons
- Phillo and Nut Pastry with Orange Flower Custard and Strawberries (a little bit like baklava strawberry shortcakes)
- Shepherd's Salad - a chopped salad of cucumbers, peppers, radish, and herbs with a sumac dressing
- Green Beans with Tomatoes and Olive Oil - a very traditional dish, slow cooked in olive oil and served cold
- Kofta Kebabs with Tomato Sauce and Garlic Yogurt - ground lamb kebabs served with tomatoes slow cooked in olive oil served with garlic yogurt and pitas
- Rice Pilaf with Chickpeas - rice cooked in broth with chickpeas and onion
- Tel Kadayif (Shredded Filo with Walnuts) - a dessert similar to baklava, but the filo is shredded and the dish is lighter
- Salad - Jicama, cucumber, mango, and oranges with a squeeze of lime juice and sprinkled with a special chili powder.
- Tamales - Whole corn and herb masa wrapped around goat cheese, roasted red peppers, and Poblano chiles.
- Chiles Rellenos - Poblano chiles filled with two kinds of cheese, shrimp, and herbs, then baked and served with a roasted red pepper sauce.
- Empanadas - Turnovers of puff pastry filled with picadillo- ground beef, cinnamon, cloves, currants, and almonds.
Marinated Lamb Chops with Fenugreek Curry Sauce- these are tiny rib chops that are amazingly tender
Chicken Korma- a chicken curry with nuts, whole spices, and yogurt
Saag Paneer- spinach cooked in ghee (clarified butter), onion and spices, with paneer cheese
Kheer- the classic Indian rice pudding with cardamom and pistachios
Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
Lettuce Wraps with Curried Beef
Tonkatsu- pounded pork loin chops, breaded in Panko and fired crispy and tender with Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese)
Onigiri- wonderful sticky rice balls filled with caramelized beef and ginger (Japanese)
Sushi- California Rolls: nori (seaweed) with rice, avocado, krab, and cucumber (no raw fish in this sushi)
Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad
Steamed Pork Buns
Thai Fried Pineapple- a refreshing dessert of pineapple slices caramelized in sugar and lime juice, topped with shredded coconut and sweetened yogurt
Individual Vegetarian Lasagnas
Pork Roast with Pancetta- pork roast rubbed with a puree of garlic and rosemary, and wrapped in pancetta (Italian bacon)
Tourte Milanese- a beautiful dish with layers of herbed eggs, roasted red peppers, sautéed spinach, Swiss cheese and ham all wrapped in a puff pastry crust. This can be made in advance and served cold
Panzanella- bread salad
Leg of Lamb- with rosemary and garlic, served with rosemary gravy
Toad in the Hole- a funny name for a dish of sausages, spinach, and red peppers cooked in a Yorkshire pudding-like batter
Scotch Eggs- hard boiled eggs, wrapped in sausage, breaded and fried. Beautiful presentation when they are cut in half
Spicy Crab and Avocado Salad- avocado halves filled with crab seasoned with chilies and mint, served on a bed of watercress
Duck Breast on a Pear Tart Tatin with Port Wine Sauce- red wine marinated duck breast, served on a slice of pear tart tatin and drizzled with a port wine reduction sauce
Buckwheat Crepes with Spinach, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Cheese
Coquilles St. Jacques- a classic mushroom and scallop dish with a white wine and cream sauce, served on a scallop shell
Salad with Chévre Croutons- this salad with goat cheese croutons was my favorite at the French restaurant in Barcelona where I did an internshi
Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
Crepes Suzette- an excuse to flambé! Crepes sautéed in an orange sauce and flambéed with brandy and an orange liqueur to finish.
German Meatballs- ground beef, grated potatoes and lemon zest poached in a beef and caraway gravy.
Hannah’s Rothkohl– my friend’s mom’s amazing red cabbage and apple braise, flavored with cloves.
Spätzle- these are described as dumplings but they remind me more of a free-form pasta.
Individual Apple Strudels- classic apple strudels made smaller. Filo filled with apples, pecans and spices.
Injera- classic Ethiopian bread made with Teff flour- like a thick cre
Doro Wat- chicken stew cooked with hard boiled eggs, spiced butter and Berbere powder
Curried Beef Stew- a dry beef stew with tomatoes, spices and chili
Collard Greens with Cottage Cheese- collards stewed with ginger and onion, and served with cottage cheese to cool the palate
Chocolate Rum Cake- a chocolate spice cake served with cinnamon whipped cream (Ethiopian)
Brie en Croute with Caramelized Pecans and Cayenne
Pasta Wrapped Shrimp with Citrus Wasabi Dressing
Roasted Red Pepper and Pesto Strudel
Hot Smoked Salmon spread
Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
Eggs Benedict with Crab Cakes and Citrus Hollandaise
Pesto, Prosciutto and Tomato Strata
Chiles Rellenos Casserole
Cheesecake Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce and Sweetened Sour Cream
Basic Ebelskivers- a good place to start learning how to use an ebelskiver pan
Breakfast Risotto with Cinnamon Toast
Thank you for making our day special. The food and presentation was excellent. I am very happy to have gotten to know you. We will be seeing more of each other.
--Sandy and Don
P.S. Everyone loved the food
P.P.S. Thank Emilee for her help too.
Hi Kim, Just wanted you to know how much we all enjoyed the wonderful food. It was all amazing and the comments were not only is it good it also was different. A huge hit!
Kim, thank you for your hard work and talents as the official caterer of Tiki Kon for the past two years. The food was amazing and perfectly fit our theme, and I've gotten nothing but positive feedback from our guests. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your professionalism and the quality of your food, and I look forward to working with you for many more years to come.
--Greg Clapp, Executive Producer, Tiki Kon